About the LaVista Park Civic Association
The association holds quarterly general meetings (2nd Thursday of January, April, July and October) with an annual meeting in October. Officers are elected at the annual meeting. These meetings are usually held at the Westminster Presbyterian Church on Sheridan Road.
LaVista Park Civic Association
PO Box 244190
Atlanta, GA 30324-2404
Civic association membership includes subscription to our neighborhood security patrol.
Did You Know?
- The LaVista Park Civic Association coordinated the effort to triple the number of street lights throughout the neighborhood to ensure the safety and convenience for homeowners;
- Created the LaVista Park Patrol which resulted in a dramatic reduction in burglaries;
- Heightened homeowners awareness of potential crime; and outlined prevention techniques to homeowners with the assistance of DeKalb County Police;
- Organized a committee, which helped to avert a rezoning attempt that would have destroyed a significant number of trees and the residential character of a large tract of land along Sheridan Road;
- Successfully obtained equipment and improvements for our LaVista Park at the corner of Wild Creek Trail and Brookforest Drive, creating a wonderful place for families and children to relax and play;
- Created a Web site and email alert system that allows for up-to-date information and resources for members.
These are only a few of the benefits that your civic association provides on behalf of the neighborhood.
One voice, by homeowners just like you who really care about the past, present, and future of our beautiful neighborhood!
Join or RenewToday
Download a membership form. Pay online via PayPal.